Farmyard Letter #7: Beg, borrow or BUY something for your Valentine...
Hey you guys, don’t just celebrate ONE day of Love this year, have Cupid strike the entire week! Get something for every Valentine in your life (teacher, child, partner, friend, family, etc.) and here's ten gift ideas to get you started.
1. Wine barrel heart: These retired wine barrel bands from Napa are hand-shaped and beautiful indoors or out. ($25)
2. Eucalyptus Bath Salt: Relax. Soak. Detox. Cleanse. Soften. Now, that's a gift! ($25)
3. Love board: Hang up some Love inside your home or display in the garden. Because Love is all you need, right? ($100-$200)
4. Barn Door: Add a little country chic into any style home with a custom sliding barn door on a track. ($2000 and up)
5. Heart magnet: Let your magnetic attraction be displayed with these hand-cut steel hearts. ($15)
6. Fruit crate: These make great mudroom shoe organizers, or put some wheels on the bottom and create a magazine storage cart. ($25)
7. Wooden heart: A great gift for all ages. Use as a card, hang on a doorknob, or display on your front door. Bam! ($10-$20)
8. Boot toppers: Our faux fur boot cuffs (courtesy of Royal Scout and Co.) are as stylish on the slopes as they are around town or on the playground. For ladies and young ladies too! ($38-$48)
9. Antler bottle opener: These handcrafted bottle openers measure approximately 6 to 9 inches long and are made in the good ol’ U.S. of A. ($48)
10. Cowhide: These bovine beauties add the perfect texture for just about any style home. ($375-$425)
Now it’s your turn. What’s been your favorite Valentine’s Gift?